Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day from Best Destiny and Eternal Romance

In celebration of Valentine's Day, I'm providing something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue.

Something old is a newly colored version of a Fandom Romance piece by Ronn Sutton and me, originally published in Fandom Directory in 1997.

He:  I know it's illogical, but I love you! Come away with me to the Star Trek convention!

She: Sob! Why must I choose between Johnny and my beloved comic books?

Featuring: "Worlds Apart" PLUS "My Boyfriend Wants a Bad Girl!"

Destine, Eternal Romance © Janet Hetherington

Something new is an unpublished 2009 pencil sketch of lovelorn vampire Destine from Eternal Romance.











Wonder Woman is © DC Comics

Something borrowed is borrowed character -- a pen-and-ink drawing of Wonder Woman set against a Valentine heart. 








Pyxie Chix © Janet Hetherington


Something blue is a close-up of Princess Adorra from Pyxie Chix. Girls do love their cell phones.



Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: